Monday, November 17, 2014

BIG OL' THANK YOU

This is my last blog post as a missionary! I'll be coming home this Wednesday! I am sad to leave but excited to see all the fam!!! Thanks for all your love and support and I couldn't have done it without all the prayers and letters and emails. I also know that my Saviour Jesus Christ has made my whole mission possible.  I have been given so much strength and seen His tender mercies.  My mission has been the greatest blessing and privilege for me to serve God and His children.  I have loved it and will miss it.  I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true.  I know God lives and loves all of His children individually. He sent His Son Jesus Christ to perform the Atonement so we could return to our Father in Heaven.  I know if we continue in faith and put the Lord first in all we do, He will bless us for our efforts. I'm so grateful for Joseph Smith and all the sacrifices he made to restore the fulness of the gospel.  I know the Book of Mormon is true and I love reading from its pages.  I am always learning from them and I'm grateful the Holy Ghost is my companion to help inspire, guide, and comfort me.  I love the Lord and I love His gospel.  Being in His service has been the best experience of my life.  I say this in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Scripture of the week: D&C 123:12-17 and D&C 4. They're way too long to copy and paste, but these scriptures have been my inspiration throughout my entire mission.  Thank you, thank you!! See you all soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment